Friday, August 10, 2012

Writer's Block

Writer's Block.  Yep, that's right, today I have writer's block.  It's only the most horrible thing that can ever happen to a writer, and it has happened to me.  One minute I was speeding along, well on my way toward the next chapter and the next thing you know, I could not come up with anything else to write.  I'm stuck! Have you, if you are a writer, ever felt like you needed inspiration but it wasn't coming?  If you have, then you know how I feel.

There is only so much you can do to stop writer's block, and I've tried all of it. (If you have any suggestions, I would be glad to hear them) So, now, I'm stuck on the internet, searching random pictures and books.  Not that it isn't fun, it's just that I would rather be writing!  Pray for my inspiration to come back!


Quote of the Week:
"The Olympics is a place where international spies come to meet."
                                                        - My Brother

Fun Fact of the Week:
American car horns beep in the tone of F.

Story Starter of the Week:
Logan saw the farm from a long way down the road.  Something wasn't right.  It was too quiet.  What was wrong?


Have fun with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment