Monday, August 27, 2012

The Reason for My Writer's Block

This past week I finally discovered what has been causing me to have SOOOO much writer's block! Those of you who have been reading this blog know that I was super busy with my sister's wedding and getting ready for college, etc. (those of you who don't usually read this blog just found that out) Well, the Monday after my sister's wedding I woke up and it dawned on me. I had been having so much writer's block because my mind was too busy.

You see, it's kind of like....traffic. Yes, I know that's a weird analogy, but hear me out.  If traffic gets too busy, like say there's hundreds of cars heading away from work or something, then what do you get? A traffic jam.  So, having so much stuff that I had to focus on caused me to have a traffic jam, per se, in the creative writing part of my brain. Now that those event(s) are over, I can finally think again. And, boy, do I have a lot to write!  I woke up this morning with five different scenarios going in my brain. Thank God, I am finally back to my crazy writer self :)

Now on the funness part of this blog!!!!


Quote of the Week:
The Only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
                                                                  -Salvador Dali (btw, that's what scares me about him.)

Fun Fact of the Week:
In Baltimore, it is illegal to take a lion into the movie theater. (yes, a real live lion. who does that?)

Story Starter of the Week:
Louise was an old woman who lived alone. One day a stranger knocked on her door.  who was he or she and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment