Yesterday, I attended my first official Prayer Pocket here at TBI. The focus of this week's Prayer Pocket was the Joy of the Lord. This whole thing made me realize how much I LOVE to be happy! In turn, I got started thinking of everything that makes me happy. The list is (partially) as follows.
1) Jesus - I mean, who can't smile about Jesus? Even His name makes me smile each and every time I say it.
2) I Love chick flicks! This one is pretty much self-explanatory as well. I mean, come on! Boy meets girl, Boy and girl fall in love, boy loses girl, boy and girl reunite, boy and girl get married. GREATNESS!
3) Writing - I don't know, something about when I'm writing just makes me smile. I love creating characters, places, and plots. I love watching the story unfold before me and I love knowing "who did it" before anyone else!
4) My family - I don't know how I would get through anything without the support of my family behind me. I also don't know how I would survive without them. They can make me mad and sad and emotional, but overall my family makes me HAPPY!
5) My friends - we're crazy and we know it. That's what makes us awesome :) Besides, I love watching my friends do weird things all the time.
So that's only a few of the things that make me smile and make me happy. There is a trigger that everyone has that makes them happy, so discover what yours is! And determine that today will be a happy day for you!
Quote of the Week:
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who doesn't read lives only one.
Fun Fact of the Week:
'Stewardesses' is the longest word that can be typed with only the left hand.
Story Starter of the Week:
Briana has never been happy before. What finally makes her happy and why?