Monday, March 25, 2013

Updates and Apologies

Wow!  I am so sorry I haven't posted in so long!  I have been super busy with school and getting ready to release the sequel to "Precious Jewel" that will be titled "Eminent Danger".  But - this is no excuse!  I should try to keep up with my blog.  Anyone out there who is reading this blog must be really disappointed in me, and I hate to disappoint.  So, from this point out, I will try to do better when it comes to this blog.  Although I must say, if I had the capabilities to make it a vlog, I probably would.  But we'll leave vlogging for youtube. I hope to start my youtube channel - which will contain everything from book trailers to updates to silly videos - soon.

In the meantime, I must tell you I have been working super hard on preparing "Eminent Danger" to go live by the end of May.  I have people working on the editing process and I am working on the cover whenever I have free time.  Trying to all this on top of school is sometimes exhausting, but I will be graduating from Texas Bible Institute on May 4th!  Thank you, you may hold your applause.  After I graduate I plan to go full-time with my novels.  Hope that makes someone out there happy.  Jesus has definitely called me to write Christian Fiction, so I am going to do my best and leave the rest up to Him.  Hope to see some of you at any book signings I have in the future and I hope to see a lot of people buying "Eminent Danger".  I will keep you posted on the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment